Sunday, July 18, 2010

the party party party party..

So, in other far more exciting and a little less depressing news, I'm joining a political party!
Woot! For the first time ever and if you haven't guessed which one yet from the banners I've strategically placed on the blog over the past few days, then you're silly....or you're not using the appropriate web browser. Or you lack flash or java or something like that, so I'll tell you poor technology lacking souls...

The Australian Sex Party.

Yup. Their portfolio is practically enough to make me salivate. And even though my computer at work won't let me access their website (because most employers are complete prudes and associate anything with the word 'sex' in it as something naughty, raunchy obscene or all of the above), I'm more than happy to show my support in the blogosphere. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment