Thursday, August 19, 2010

19/8/10

This photo recently popped up on the Catch The Fire ministries website, under the heading:

"Some of the opposition from Australian Sex Party, Homosexual Activist, Atheists, Satanists, and Others"

Just a shout out to my fundamentalist friends:
1. You do release that's defamation i.e. calling someone a satanist, when they're not, considering the obvious connotations of the word 'satan.'
2. Thanks for the photo, I didn't manage to get any.
3. I was proud to be there with my friends and meet some new people. What I wasn't pleased about was having someone put their hand in my face and claim to be speaking in tongues, making a farce of what I think can be a true manifestation of God and the spirit inside a person. I quite frankly found the behavior of some of your number insulting to my beliefs and it frustrates me that whilst I respected your beliefs on the day and your right to have them, despite not necessarily agreeing - you didn't respect mine.

Grow Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment