Wednesday, September 8, 2010

blegh

Gearing myself to upload my first round of photos on Chictopia.

Still a bit nervous, not sure how it'll be received and I'm still not 100% sure of what the outfit will be. I've worn some fairly awesome stuff in the last few days, that I haven't had the chance to take any pictures of (I'm quietly kicking myself). But I'm quietly committed to getting things done, so hopefully I'll be able to go on some sort of crazed uploading frenzy within the next few days.

I'm pretty sure I'm going all black and blue today, as opposed to yesterday when I was all florals. That was intense. I'm loathe to admit that I wear too much black and should probably amp up the colour in my wardrobe, but sometimes I think I run the risk of looking a bit too Stepford for my liking. I mean, I can wear florals, most people can wear them, but whether or not I can pull them off is the question. Pastels I try and steer clear of, unless I'm wearing them with something else (usually black *smack on wrist*), because I tend to look a bit washed out.

I have pale skin already - and off on a quick tangent, I actually have really strange skin. Some of it tans better than other bits of it and I end up looking splotchy. Angst, angst, angst. All the same, bring on summer! I can't wait to be able to go out during the day and night and not have to lug around a jacket or 50, just so I don't freeze to death. I feel the cold in some cases more keenly than others and tend to go out dressed like the Michelin Man (that guy > and yeah, there's a horrible comparison I hadn't yet considered, I'mma start calling myself Stay Puft now, in preparation for the time when my friends inevitably start to do so), ready to to spread joy and affordable tyres to trucks and SUVs around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment