Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ebay ebay ebay

I am making profit on Ebay!!!!!!!

I'm not crazy surprised. BUT I did have some initial disappointment so, it's kind of made my week knowing that I can actually sell something without too much drama. Who am I kidding, my life is FULL of drama. But so far Ebay has been delightfully smooth sailing. I put the auctions up, people bid or Buy It Now (My personal favorite) and the world is a bright happy place.

The occasional trip to the Post Office and 'Hey Presto!' I'm the grand high Ebay Queen!

The fact that I still only have a little Gold star has NOTHING to do with it.

Like most things, I have noticed a few little tricks/tips/quirks/bad habits whilst on my Ebay spree and I think I'll start sharing them with you on a more regular basis. My time away from work means I haven't been able to share too many of my customer service peeves, so I'm hoping this will be a valid substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment