Thursday, September 2, 2010

big op shopping day! Pt 2!

Blogger's current reluctance to let me format what I want, how I want, when I want to (through no fault of it's own, I'll readily admit it's my ignorance that may be to blame...) has meant I'm splitting my purchases and happy snaps into more than one post. Lest I go mad (believe me, it's possible...I suffer from severe computer angst at the very best of times).
I love, love, LOVE this cardigan! I'm fortunate enough that sometimes I fit into larger size children's clothes. I'm fairly certain that's what this is. It's a lovely thick wool cardigan by a label called 'Teenie Weenie Bear', hence the bear embroidered on the front. Also on the front is the brand name, embroidered on in that spectacular gold design on the bottom left corner. There's also some cute buttons on the back of the cardigan, to give it a little something extra. It fits very well and is just so cute and vintagey (Not a word. You know it. I know it. My mother (who is now reading this) inevitably knows it. Let's pretend it never happened), I'm picturing 50's style flared skirts, or floral minis with leggings. :D


These were a lucky find, something I kind of looked over on my way into an op shop a few weeks ago, but stopped to take a second look at before leaving. They're powder blue pumps but an old company called 'Hollywood Shoes'. They're very sweet. Again, something that makes me pleased to welcome Spring.

I also managed to pick up some cheap cork boards and a red belt whilst there. The belt didn't show up too well in photos, but it's elasticised around the waist and actually fits me. I love those elastic belts with the fancy buckles, but it's hard to find anything that fits. I have two black ones already, one I got on sale a while ago from dangerfield that has a lace up decal in the centre. Wore it with a vest to Mardi Gras Party this year ;) But this one is cute and has a giant red circle type buckle in the middle. Planning on wearing it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment